Trying to find a brand-new location to flaunt your creativity? Have a fondness for points and miles? Want the chance to become a part of a travel-obsessed group of specialists like you? Excellent news– The Points Man and our moms and dad business, Red Ventures, are looking to recruit brand-new skill to join our growing team.
Sound intriguing? Here are some details about what operating at TPG resembles:
- You’ll work at quickly expanding business with ample chance for leadership experience
- We put a heavy emphasis on entrepreneurial spirit, collaborative development and keeping a healthy work-life balance
- We value our people: you’ll be working for a place that offers sufficient paid time off, exclusive events, office pups and a bunch of unreal travel benefits
- We care about corporate duty and social great. Our brand-new employee will join a business that gives back to the community through charitable action.
All listings can be discovered on the Red Ventures job board. We’re not only trying to find editorial and social networks talent, but designers and engineers as well to help us create our brand-new TPG app. If all of this sounds interesting to you, use here.
New York City, New York City
We’re looking for a clever, savvy and enthusiastic journalist to sign up with the team. This editor will manage the everyday news circulation of The Points Man, dealing with each area editor to schedule and release day-to-day posts. They will likewise appoint out and edit breaking newspaper article and manage the placement of stories on the homepage for optimal readership.
The News Editor’s daily tasks include appointing and editing stories, handling the everyday and weekly content calendar and monitoring news throughout the workday. They’ll manage early morning news conferences, make the call on which breaking news events to cover and coordinate and adjust stories with the TPG UK group. It’s up to the news editor to keep the TPG editorial team producing top quality, serviceable and SEO-friendly stories.
Our perfect news editor is well educated on all things travel, air travel, credit cards and points and miles. They should have at least 5 years’ experience as a press reporter or author with a strong grasp of AP design. Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience is needed.
New York, New York
Are you enthusiastic about Instagram accounts depicting travel? Is travel your sport? Are you hopelessly addicted to social networks? If so, this might be the task for you. This person will work with the organic media, editorial, PR and paid media groups to develop posts and stories on Instagram to drive growth for the TPG brand.
The Social Media Producer is responsible for product packaging and presenting the TPG brand name on social media (primarily Instagram) while also producing clickable, appealing social posts. They’ll team up with a variety of groups throughout the board– from editorial, to imaginative, to video, to internal organisation units, partners, analysts and more. They will also be accountable for dealing with influencers to construct collaborations.
Our ideal social networks manufacturer has a Bachelor’s Degree and at least one to three years of experience in a Social network function. It’s essential to have a deep understanding of emerging social media patterns, finest practices and advanced tools and platforms such as Instagram Analytics, Social Circulation, Later and Iconosquare. Photoshop skills and a taste for canines (can’t forget @ThePointsPups too!) are a plus.
We are looking for inspired software application engineers well versed in creating, deploying and supporting mobile applications. Experience with financial technology, charge card, rewards and travel is a plus.
All three positions need the very same basic experience. All 3 should have experience in either iOS or Androiod development and understand Swift, Kotlin or more software application languages. They’ll also have to be fluent in UX and UI design and SDLC for mobile applications. Skills in releasing and supporting mobile applications for Google Play or the App Shop is likewise a requirement for the task.
Included image by The Points Guy.
is TPG’s General Task Reporter. She produces content about nearly everything from the newest travel trends to the newest flight deals.
News and deals directly to your inbox every day.
The Platinum Card ® from American Express
WELCOME DEAL: 60,000 Points Terms Use.
TPG’S BENEFIT EVALUATION *: $ 1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge gain access to, $200 annual airline cost credit and approximately $200 in Uber credits each year
* Reward worth is an approximated worth computed by TPG and not the card provider View our most current evaluations here
More Things to Know
- Earn 60,000 Subscription Rewards ® points after you use your brand-new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your very first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 monthly, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be approximately $200 in annual Uber cost savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards ® points on flights booked directly with airline companies or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on pre-paid hotels scheduled on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only charge card airport lounge gain access to program that consists of exclusive lounge areas all over the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average overall value of $550 with Great Hotels & Resorts. Find out more.
- $200 Airline Company Charge Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage charges and more at one certifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits yearly for purchases at Saks Fifth Opportunity on your Platinum Card ®. Enrollment required.
- $550 yearly charge.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Charges
Introduction APR on Purchases
Balance Transfer Cost
Editorial Disclaimer: Viewpoints expressed here are the author’s alone, not those of any bank, charge card issuer, airline companies or hotel chain, and have actually not been evaluated, authorized or otherwise backed by any of these entities.
Disclaimer: The actions listed below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Reactions have not been evaluated, authorized or otherwise endorsed by the bank marketer. It is not the bank marketer’s duty to make sure all posts and/or questions are responded to.