Dazed Digital is searching for a sharp prospect to provide impactful paid media campaigns across Dazed socials
Job Title: Paid Media and Data Supervisor
Department: Dazed Digital
Reporting to: Senior SEO and Media Manager
This is a mid-level digital function which involves executing and keeping an eye on Dazed Media’s paid social campaigns and helping with data capture and analysis across the organisation. You’ll be charged with providing actionable insights, reporting on efficiency metrics and using rival research to help inform digital techniques benefiting Dazed Media’s editorial and commercial groups. You will require to ensure paid campaigns are provided on time and to the highest possible standard and want development in the paid media sector. You will have a strong understanding of all social media platforms plus a high-level understanding of Google Analytics, CrowdTangle, Quantcast and Shareablee.
TASKS, OBLIGATIONS, AND DELIVERABLES
- Implement timely and impactful paid media campaigns throughout social (inc. Facebook, Twitter, Insta, YouTube and more)
- Deal With Senior SEO and Media Manager to build new and ingenious paid social campaigns to reach more of our audience than ever prior to
- Supply precise pre and post project performance and audience benchmarking reports for the commercial team and supply appropriate information to power business pitches
- Investigate rivals and research study digital behaviours in order to keep collaborate to date with strategies that can improve our output
- Guarantee dotcom and social information is gathered and dispersed across business– consisting of editorial, social and studio teams– as and when required
- Total and help with day-to-day digital admin and advertisement hoc jobs as directed by line supervisors
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Self-confidence in handling numerous media briefs at the same time and delivering campaigns on time
- Advanced knowledge and familiarity of Facebook Company Supervisor and Google Ads
- Strong knowledge of best optimisation practices for paid social campaigns
- Strong knowledge and experience of using Google Analytics, CrowdTangle and Quantcast
- Understanding of 1st and 3rd celebration information sources to notify content method, pitches to customers and drive audience acquisition
- Understanding of digital storytelling and social distribution
- Excellent communication, organisational skills and capability to work as part of a team
How to use
Email your CV and one-page cover letter in PDF format, together with your salary expectations and any notification duration you have in your existing function, to [email protected] with Paid Media and Data Supervisor as the subject heading.
This is a full-time irreversible role.
32 days yearly leave each year (including bank holidays, Christmas closure and birthday), increasing to 37 days over five years.
The position is based in London at our imaginative and dynamic workplace on Arundel Street WC2.
You need to hold the needed visa to live and operate in the UK.
No Agencies please.
This job post will stay live up until we have actually filled the position.
Posting Date: 15/07/2019
Register For the Dazed newsletter
Get the day on Dazed straight to your inbox