Digital marketing groups are stuck by the glue of their growing number of tools.
From social media management to influencer marketing, SEO, and beyond, there is a tool for everything.
However if you’re anything like me, every once in a while you like to do an audit of your toolset …
Perhaps there is a much better or more inexpensive tool on the marketplace that you need to understand about?
When it concerns SEO research study tools, the majority of firms and growing marketing teams rely on SEMrush and ahrefs.
While both tools are exceptionally beneficial and robust, there has actually been a growing variety of SEO’s turning to newer and alternative tools to assist them capitalize on their search marketing efforts. Mainly due to the fact that new entrants in this market are offering similar functionality at a more cost effective price.
One of these tools is Serpstat, an all-in-one SEO tool.
This tool is one of the newest on the market and is rapidly getting users across the neighborhood thanks to key functions, such as its powerful API and a big database of keywords and domains.
Just Recently, I had the advantage of taking this tool for a test drive, and in the rest of this short article, I’ll share my Serpstat review.
Learning more about Serpstat
With a series of features, it goes without saying that the Serpstat platform is incredibly comprehensive and simple to use.
Serpstat actually surprises with the size of its database. They became the first tool that collected the bases of all existing Google regions. This spreads across 230 countries and more than 4.2 billion keywords.
If you’re based in the US or desire to carry out keyword research on this market, the tool boasts over 2.5 billion keywords for this nation alone.
With the help of Serpstat, you can likewise examine PPC rankings. It stores more than 200 million advertisements of rivals in its database for you to evaluate and compare to your own.
Serpstat’s core functions are:
- Keyword Research
- Backlink analysis
- Rank Tracker
- Competitor research study
- Website audit
- Keyword Clustering and Text Analysis
- API combination
Having a look at keyword research
As I have actually already discussed, Serpstat has an effective database of keywords for you to explore and evaluate.
The Serpstat team has actually likewise gathered all the essential tools for keyword analysis in one location. Here are a few of the features that will ramp up your keyword efforts:
- Associated Keywords— This can assist you expand your keywords list with semantically connected keywords.
- Browse Suggestions and Questions— This can help you understand what your target audience is trying to find and also broaden your keywords list.
- Top Pages— This highlights which sites are currently ranking for chosen keywords so that you can examine and prepare for which keywords you ought to be optimizing your site for.
- Missing Out On Keywords— This highlights rival pages that rank highly (within the top 10) however miss crucial keywords. This function of Serpstat alone could be very beneficial and lucrative in difficult and competitive verticals.
- Keyword Trouble— As it sounds, this function gives you an idea of how tough the given keyword is to rank for. The team at Serpstat developed their own algorithm for figuring out keyword problem, and from what I have seen it is the most accurate among SEO tools.
- Keyword Research Study Filters— At the top of the outcomes page, you can filter keywords by a range of different targeting filters which you can personalize yourself.
- Keyword Clustering— With Serpstat, you can group keywords by topic, intent, and implication. This will assist you understand the user intent behind keyword expressions and guarantee your site attracts the ideal kind of traffic.
- Text Analytics — One more distinct and really helpful function of Serpstat’s keyword research tool is content analysis. You can analyze the text content of both your own website and that of your competitors. This function assists you enhance the material on your site to rank for entire clusters of keywords, rather of just single expressions.
Using Serpstat for competitor research study
Among the excellent functions of Serpstat is that you have the ability to perform competitor research study at numerous different levels.
Tracking your top 100 rivals, the tool keeps a very convenient list of typical keywords, along with those that are missing out on, so that you can then compare them against your own site.
With a Domain vs. Domain comparison functionality, you’re likewise able to analyze what both you and your competitors are ranking for, and view info such as search volume, cost-per-click, and competition for each keyword.
Having the ability to compare your website versus rivals is incredibly helpful, and both features are well created and easy to use.
You can discover pages from your competitors’ websites with the greatest traffic, gain from their keyword optimization, and act appropriately.
Another plus is that you’re able to conduct a batch analysis of up to 200 domains and compare a wealth of criteria such as presence, traffic, backlinks, and keywords. You can even follow the backlinks of your rivals, to recognize new chances based upon their activity. With Serpstat’s backlink analysis, you can find information about referring domains, unique backlink history, brand-new and lost backlinks, anchors and a map of linking domains.
All of this competitor information is exceptionally useful in determining your SEO strategy moving on.
Carrying out a website audit with Serpstat
A cool function of Serpstat is their Domain Optimization Score.
This report examines a website and determines important mistakes that might be negatively impacting your SEO performance
Here are the categories of errors this feature can find:
- HTTP Status Code
- Meta Tags and Headings
- Ease Of Access and Indexation
- Links and Redirects
- Server Parameters
- Loading Speed
The findings of this site analysis will help you enhance the technical efficiency of your site and increase your rankings.
Ongoing site and rival tracking
Serpstat has robust visibility and tracking functions that enable web designers to have a clear understanding of their sites’ rankings and competitive performance. One of these features is called Rank Tracker.
Just recently their development team launched Rank Tracker 2.0. The upgraded variation has a range of unique features and provides sophisticated ways to keep an eye on a site’s rankings in organic and paid search engine result. The brand-new variation of the tool at the same time tracks your top 100 competitors according to their positions, visibility, and traffic. Plus, it can track up to 50,000 keywords simultaneously!
Why you need to think about Serpstat
I can say without a doubt that Serpstat is one of the very best SEO tools on the marketplace for agencies and growing internal SEO teams.
Their functions measure up to a few of the better-known SEO tools, yet their prices is far more inexpensive.
You can have up to five users from simply $299 each month, which implies it’s great for small companies and in-house teams when compared with a few of the other more fancied gamers in the market.
The Consumer Group at Serpstat likewise have a fantastic track record for participating in to client concerns promptly and finding a service within hours. They are incredibly focused on consumer success and whatever they do aligns with this focus.
They likewise have an incredible (totally free) discovering center with details about keyword research study, competitor analysis, and SEO improvements
For growing companies and agencies looking to conserve loan on their overheads, or buy brand-new tools, Serpstat need to be on the top of the shopping list.