Julia Von Boehm is currently looking for two Summer season 2019 copywriter interns to begin, as quickly as possible in our NYC workplace (2-5 days a week).
In addition, we are looking for people who associate with the following attributes and have the below abilities;
Duties will consist of however not restricted to:
- Manage content (articles/photos & tags) in Squarespace.
- Proactively make sure website material is organized and highly written after uploaded by the editorial team.
- Contribute with copywriting ideas (post titles, quotes, photo credits etc.) to editorial group.
- Contribute with copywriting recommendations (captions, long-length writing, hashtags for social posts and videos etc.) to social media group.
- Contribute to copywriting efforts for Paid Search and Paid Social projects.
- Conduct standard research on editorial, social networks, and campaign copywriting best practices.
- Standard knowledge of FB, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest.
- Gain From the Head of SEO & SEM on how copywriting plays a major function in site traffic and audience growth.
Needs to have working efficiency in:
- Solid experience in handling Squarespace (front-end and back-end).
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Adobe Bridge
- Adobe Photoshop
- Basic photo modifying abilities
- Exceptional writing, editing, and checking skills.
- Ability to meet due dates
- Have fantastic attention for detail
- Able to work well in a team setting
- Mature and responsible, with a professional attitude and capability to interact with editors in a kind and thoughtful way.
This is an unpaid internship. College credit is available.