Freschstyle is a personal styling and closet organizing business in NYC. The Freschstyle team has a handful of high-profile customers and was voted by New york city Publication as best closet organizing business in NYC, and has actually been included on NBC, Timeout NY, the Coveteur, Mother & Tata, and more.
Repurpose is the business’s charity initiative. Freschstyle works with their customers to recognize barely used designer clothes and then resells the items with profits going to charities that focus on the health and advocacy of females and kids. We are delighted to announce that Repurpose introduced on May 7 with a shopping occasion and panel book discussion featuring Bridget Moynahan, Amanda Benchley, and Melanie Dunea’s book, Our Selves, Our Shoes. Repurpose Wardrobe remains in the application process to be recognized as a charitable company with the US Internal Earnings Service.
- Manage social media represent Repurpose and Freschstyle (this consists of Instagram, Facebook, blogs, and so on)
- Engage with and broaden following when suitable (together we will develop realistic goals to hit)
- Material creation and preparation on fixed feeds and stories
- Facebook and Instagram selling (assist with Shopify as needed)
- Creating leaflets and mailers as needed
- Linking article and managing image designs
- Affiliate connecting
- Standard web design
- Create and manage promos and social ad campaigns
- Manage efforts in structure blog and clicks/ sales
- Examine key metrics and fine-tune method as required
- Assemble reports showing outcomes
- Display patterns in social media tools, applications, channels, design and method
- Examine campaigns and translate qualitative information into recommendations and plans for modifying social networks, material marketing, SEO and social marketing campaign
- Evaluate, evaluate and report on effectiveness of projects in an effort to take full advantage of outcomes
The best prospect for this position will:
- Be a whiz when it pertains to all social media channels– including developing new accounts and chances undiscovered
- Have an interest and disposition for fashion– both on an individual level and with market patterns
- Strong writing skills (able to compose appropriate, contextual captions when posting)
- Ability and drive to work separately
- Experience highly chosen.
This is an internship with the chance to grow into a paid position.
Please submit your resume to Tabitha, [email protected], subject ‘Social network Internship’