Google is growing its YouTube existence with another video series– this time it’s geared towards beginners, instead of experienced SEOs.
Unlike Google’s other video series, hosted by Googlers such as John Mueller and Martin Splitt, this one is going to be totally animated.
Maybe Google thinks an animated series is more available for beginners? In any case, the visuals are fairly appealing.
Google describes the series as:
” … a brand-new fully animated series for anyone who has an interest in finding out the basics of developing an online existence and the right Google Search tools to assist customers discover their site.”
New videos will be launched every two weeks and will discuss subjects such as:
- How Google Browse works
- Regularly asked questions about search and discoverability
- How to alter what’s appearing in snippets in Google Search
- How to remedy unreliable information about a company
- How to set objectives for a site
- Tips for working with a web designer
- Tips for employing an SEO expert
- Top 5 things to consider for a site
- And more
Although it’s titled “Search for Beginners,” Google says the level of information covered will range from novice to advanced.
New episodes will be launched every two weeks and can be seen in any order, so you’ll only need to tune in to the episodes that intrigue you.
Or, even better, remain tuned for SEJ’s recaps! I’ll make certain to cover anything that winds up being especially notable.